Nowadays, Digital Marketing is all about generating targeted leads in order to send sales-ready customers to your sales team. Generic homepages do not really cut it anymore and it takes a package of landing pages to pinpoint specific consumer requirements.
Unfortunately, landing pages don’t construct themselves, however, there are an endless number of tools to make the process simpler for you. Managing and optimizing multiple landing pages for peak performance can be a full-time job in itself — until you discover a platform that allows you to maintain everything efficiently from a single robust dashboard.
To help you pick the best landing page tool for you and your brand, we have compiled a list of the top 5 best landing page creation tools.
Best Landing Page Creation Tool: Our Top 5
Unbounce is not just about simply building pretty landing pages. It puts all of the emphasis on landing pages that convert. Which, isn’t that the entire point of producing them in the first place? With robust A/B testing features, AdWords integration, and a performance dashboard, Unbounce is probably the very best all-around builder on the market.
As for pricing, Unbounce is one of the more expensive choices. But, the platform does not disappoint, in our option, it is worth the investment. Especially if you are producing pages at a high volume. If you are not producing a ton of pages, maybe a cheaper option is what you are looking for.
- TONS of easy-to-use features
- Extensive template library
- Flexible, user-friendly editor
- Robust A/B testing functionality
- Lightbox (pop-up) add-ons
Pricy (to some)
- Can take some time to learn the platform
- Above entry level
Instapage is super easy to use — and since the name suggests — it is possible to start a landing page nearly instantly. It’s useful for companies at all stages from entrepreneurs to agencies to enterprise.
From jump street, it is clear that design is an integral part of Instapage’s achievement. On their tool, Instapage provides over 200 customizable templates which can satisfy an assortment of goals — from Lead Capture campaigns to Event Registrations and App Downloads. You simply drag a block to the desired location and adapt the copy or vision to your heart’s desire.
Another key benefit of Instapage? They offer a number of solutions designed for paid advertising campaigns of all sorts. You can quickly tie the landing pages into those points and make custom landing pages to coincide with the ad campaigns you are running at any given time.
- Vast template library
- Robust drag-and-drop/WYSIWYG builder
- Easily integrates with other platforms
- Certain features are only available on the Enterprise plan level
- Enterprise plans are on the expensive side
Did you know that over one third of websites run on WordPress? If you belong to that group, we highly encourage you to check out Elementor, as it is one of the most WordPress friendly tools on the market.
- The tool is exclusively build for WordPress
- Easy-to-use editor
- Open source API
- Price tiers are based on number of sites, not features
- Only available in conjunction with a WordPress website
- Reliant on third party tools for additional features
HubSpot has many different tools for all levels of marketers. The landing page tool has a lot of bells and whistles which makes it appealing for more advanced marketers and agencies. But, it can be useful for beginners as well.
- Straightforward templates
- Paid advertising integrations
- Robust A/B testing functionality
- Huge training library
- Consistent addition of new features
- SEO and Social Media friendly
- Cost: for sure a more premium product
If you are just getting started, Leadpages might be a good tool for you. It is one of the least expensive tools on the market with one of the easiest and most intuitive page builders.
- Low cost at the beginning
- Robust A/B testing tool (also see cons)
- Testing tool not available on entry-level package
- Not all templates are free of charge
- Limited customization
Ready to Select the Best Landing Page Creation Tool?
To put a bow on it, we believe that the best tool for your money, that will provide the most usable features is Unbounce. While there is a learning curve, it remains the most robust tool. Additionally, it comes with the best A/B testing features and performance tracking. Plus, as a bonus, the pop-up functionality is an added benefit all wrapped up into one price.
That is not to say that the other four tools are not worth your money, they absolutely are. You must evaluate your needs and compare them to the tools to determine which one will be best for you and your business.